How to Study the Bible – Interpreting God’s Word
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path – Psalm 119:105
This seminar series was designed for those desiring to learn more about how to rightly divide the word of truth (2 Tim. 2:15). It explains in detail the fundamental steps of biblical interpretation, otherwise known as hermeneutics. The best way to engage with this material is to print out the workbook pages (available in pdf format) and create your own 3-ring binder which you can use to follow along the lessons and take notes. This will be a great resource for your library.
To see an overview Introductory Video for the Series, click here.
Here is an outline of the series (click on each heading to go to the respective resource):
How This Page Works:
- Save or bookmark the page so you can come back to it later for further viewing or downloading.
- For viewing just click on the preferred format below the image and it will begin to play in your browser – it may take a few seconds for the viewer to load in your device.
- For viewing on mobile devices choose the LiveStream format and it should stream to your device.
- For downloading videos, click on the “Click Here to Download” text below the other icon images. You should be directed from your browser to either save or open the file. It will download from the Vimeo server to your device.
- Depending on your browser, clicking the link may result in the video playing in a new tab instead of downloading the file to your computer. Don’t panic! If this occurs:
A. For Windows users: Right-click on the link and choose “Save as” or “Save target as.”
B. For Mac users: Hold down the Control key on your keyboard and click the link, then choose “Save link as” or “Download linked file.”
- Please feel free to share this link with others, as we want to see as people as possible gain access to the teaching for new and maturing Christians.
Click Here To Download
Click Here To Download
|Click Here To Download
Click Here To Download – Not Yet Available
How to Study the Bible
|Click on the PDF icon to view or download.
We suggest printing it out on 3-hole paper and placing
in a 3-ring binder for studying while viewing the videos.
*BARNABAS MISSIONS LICENSE POLICY
INDIVIDUAL VIDEO USE
LICENSE: Barnabas Missions Unlimited grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use the videos you purchase for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else.
RESTRICTIONS: Except as expressly permitted by Barnabas Missions Unlimited in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any videos you stream or download. All rights not expressly granted by Barnabas Missions Unlimited are reserved.
GROUP USE OF VIDEOS
It is understood that you may want to show your video to a larger group of people than individual use. While this is permissible, you do not have permission to share the download/streaming link(s) to those videos you purchased for others to stream or download for their individual use. If they want access to those download/streaming links they must purchase an individual license for such use.
Group rates and scholarships for qualified individuals are available through Barnabas Missions Unlimited, please inquire by email to [email protected] to obtain feedback on groups rates for your church or small group for video access and companion workbooks.