Barnabas Missions will help mobilize you and your congregation:
- Begin by defining The Role of the Evangelist in the 21st Century.
- Discover those with the gift of evangelism in the local church setting – by polling those by online survey with our Gift of Evangelism survey.
- To become an equipping evangelist you need to identify and recruit a group of like-minded people with a genuine burden for reaching lost people. One of the best ways to do this is put together a list of folks that might be interested. Go here to download a database in Excel format to start gathering their names and contact information: Sample Database.
- Identify evangelism preferences of your congregation by polling your people through our Evangelism Preference online survey.
- Discern where God is at work in the target community population through the use of our Religious Attitude Questionnaire.
- Sponsor a Barnabas Outreach Weekend in your church (click here to learn more about Ministry cost/compensation).
- Recruit and equip a regular outreach team comprised of faithful witnesses and prayer warriors with our Be His Witness, Part 1 training materials and intentional outreach method.
- Mobilize the church leadership and those with evangelistic zeal with our Sharing Your Spiritual Journey with Others training tools for use in Sunday School, retreats, workshops, small groups and personal evangelism library.
- Establish effective assimilation efforts in the local church for enveloping new believers, learn more through our Steps to Establishing an Effective Assimilation Ministry.
- Maintain an effective network for reaching out to those who are seeking a relationship with Christ through our online materials for New Believers and Seekers.
- Enroll your church as a Sponsoring Church in our Missionary Evangelist in Residence Program.